Job Type: Flexible
Salary Range: £30 – 40k
There’s currently an opportunity for a Principal Designer/CDM Advisor to join our team in Glasgow, helping to deliver our services across Scotland. We’re an established specialist health and safety consultancy, with clients in a wide variety of industries, for both public and private sectors.
The role will involve acting as Principal Designer/CDM Advisor on a range of construction projects, and we need a candidate with a strong working knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations, with proven experience. There is flexibility regarding the role, including the option for it to be part time, or delivered on a sub-contractor basis.
- Be a member of IOSH and APS;
- Hold NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum;
- Have recent experience as a Principal Designer/CDM Advisor, with sound knowledge of the CDM 2015 Regulations.
We’re also looking for the following qualities/skills:
- Experience of working within a busy, customer-focused environment;
- Ideally hold a degree in a construction or design-related field;
- Able to engage with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Develop strong working relationships;
- Pragmatic and customer focused;
- Hold a full UK Driving License and be willing to travel as required
Our Equal Opportunities Policy affirms our belief that noone should be discriminated against on the basis of their race, sexuality, gender identity, age, parental status, disability, or other characteristic. We’re also committed to Fair Working Practices – we always pay above the Living Wage, and offer a flexible working environment.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills, experience, and attitude for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org