As a business ourselves, we are committed to helping other businesses maintain a safe, healthy and productive work environment during COVID-19 by offering environmental cleaning services. We understand that some SMEs providing essential business during this time may struggle to facilitate home-working and as a result need to enhance their housekeeping regimes by the addition of environmental cleaning.
Through our network of specialists suppliers, we are able to provide the following specialist environmental cleaning services during COVID-19:
1. Methodical deep-cleaning
- Staged cleaning: an initial standard clean followed by a focused deep clean on ‘high touch points’.
- Focus on areas such as handles, light switches, keyboards and phones.
- Priority given to key circulation areas (e.g. kitchen, bathrooms, common areas).
2. Touch-less cleaning
- Application of fine-mist spray of water/chemical mixture to surfaces.
- Minimal air spray to eliminate spread of virus.
- Focus on ‘high touch points’.
- Reduced risk of cross-contamination.
3. Steam/dry heat cleaning
- Application of steam and/or dry heat to high risk surfaces.
- Key use on specific materials e.g. fabrics.
- Should be conducted in combination with either one or both of the above services.
Once clean, however, a building can only remain as clean as the people entering it.
We understand how important it is, especially during this time, to maintain a safe environment for businesses and hope that by offering these specialist cleaning services we can help to achieve that. Our consultants can provide a full suite of policies, procedures and hygiene equipment to ensure each area remains as safe as possible going forward.
For advice from the government on cleaning in non-healthcare settings during COVID-19, please click here.
If you would like further information on our environmental cleaning services or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on t: +44 (0)141 244 0181 or email: email@example.com