- NEBOSH Diploma Qualified or working towards;
- have a Chartered Membership of IOSH or demonstrate that they are working towards it;
- be able to work safely in a range of environments, and both recognise and make timely and sensible decisions in regard to health and safety risks to themselves and others;
- be able to work unsupervised and organise their work‐load effectively, producing reports and other outputs to deadlines;
- possess an appreciation of the need for commercial awareness and the skills required to manage client relationships; and
- be able to give sensible, practical advice, clearly expressed and tailored to the needs of clients.
Ideally, the candidate will also:
- Have 5 – 10 Years health, safety and fire consultancy experience
- Relevant fire safety qualification (such as NEBOSH (fire), FPA qualifications or CFPA diploma)
- Ideally registered with one of the recognised schemes identified within the Fire Risk Assessment Competency Council Criteria.
Amalgamate is a small, dynamic company, and works very much as a team. We pride ourselves on doing great work with interesting organisations.
We’re looking for a person who can fit in with our company values, and work energetically with us to grow the business further.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Health and Safety Consultancy: 5 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (preferred)
Click here to apply online.