We’re starting to move towards a relaxation of the lockdown rules surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, therefore many businesses are returning to work. At Amalgamate, we’ve been working to develop health, safety and wellbeing strategies for the reoccupation of workplaces across all different industries.
We have been working closely with our clients throughout the current outbreak to support them in managing the health, safety and wellbeing implications of COVID-19. Our team has built a recovery ready toolkit that allows our clients to fulfil their compliance needs and ensure they are protecting their employees.
- Enhanced H&S Policy and arrangements;
- Tailored COVID-19 secure and task specific risk assessments;
- Safe operating procedures for the reoccupation of construction sites, small and medium sized offices and large multi-location organisations;
- Site inductions and toolbox talks for re-opening;
- Online and blended learning courses for First Aid & Fire Safety
- Developing audits and re-opening checklists; and
- Providing guidance and support
Our teams are also able to provide:
- Updates to fire risk assessments to account for revised building operating models
- Updates to First Aid risk assessments and systems
- Legionella and asbestos surveys
- Employee health and wellbeing programmes to ensure that you have a happy and healthy workforce
This a challenging and unique situation so if you need support in your business returning to work amidst COVID-19, please contact us on t: +44 (0)141 244 0181 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our experienced consultants will be more than happy to discuss your needs and provide practical health, safety and well-being advice to ensure that your buildings are safe to re-open and it is safe for your employees to return.
We’re also able to provide environmental cleaning services through our network of specialist suppliers, for more information on this please click here.
For guidance published from the Government on reopening businesses safely, click here.