We’re looking for a Fire Safety Consultant to join our growing team in Scotland.
We believe in flexible working, so the role will be home-based and we will consider full or part-time options for the right person.
- Have a relevant Fire Safety qualification
- Hold membership of The Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) or similar fire related body
- Understands home-based working and travelling for work
- Tech savvy
- At least 3 years relevant consultancy experience in a similar role
- Has working knowledge of UK fire legislation and regional variances
- Experience in developing fire safety policies and procedures, undertaking fire risk assessments, delivering training and where required liaising with enforcement authorities
- Able to build close working relationships with clients
- Can develop our Fire Safety business and enhance existing revenue streams
- Be articulate and passionate about fire safety
- Additional H&S qualifications and experience.
If you have plenty of experience, the relevant qualifications, and a great attitude, then tell us about yourself