At Amalgamate, we pride ourselves on delivering professional and personal training solutions that make a positive difference to your business. We firmly believe that providing high quality training provides a chance for organisations to reduce their risk and ensure that their workforce, no matter what size, is productive, motivated and safe. Therefore we are pleased to offer the industry-leading IOSH Working Safely one day course.
Who should go on an IOSH Working Safely course?
Our Working Safely course is for people at any level, in any sector, needing grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that.
What will employees get out of it?
What they need to know about safety in the workplace, presented in a refreshingly informal way. Working safely isn’t supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What will employers get out of it?
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams;
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety;
- Minimum disruption to working days – the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there’s no need to free up further time for a test after the course;
- Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single self-contained session.
What will the course cover?
- Introduction to working safely
- Defining hazards and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
To book a place on an IOSH Working Safely course or to find out more about our range of training courses, call us on +44 (0)141 244 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.