The IOSH Managing Safely course is a nationally and internationally recognised and respected training course for managers and supervisors. At Amalgamate, we pride ourselves on delivering professional and personal training solutions that make a positive difference to your business.
In our eyes, providing high quality training is an opportunity for organisations to reduce their risk and ensure that their workforce, no matter what size, is productive, motivated and safe. So we are pleased to offer the IOSH Managing Safely course to you.
Who should attend Managing Safely?
Managing Safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What will employees get out of it?
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate. Managing Safely won’t turn delegates into safety experts, but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for.
Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job, and demonstrates what they need to know in a refreshingly informal way.
What will employers get out of it?
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their managers and supervisors.
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety professionals.
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered to suit the business
- Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single programme.
What will the course cover?
- Introduction to managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting your environment
Duration: 4 days + exam
To book a place on this course or to find out more, please email email@example.com or phone 0141 244 0181.