We are delighted to be one of the first consultancies to be approved to deliver the new IOSH Leading Safely course.
Not only is Health and Safety Management a legal requirement, it is integral to many of today’s successful companies. It brings a huge benefit for reputation, productivity and results. And the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health is the leading body in the UK for training courses.
Who should take the course?
IOSH Leading Safely is beneficial to anyone with leadership responsibilities – CEOs, Managing Directors, Senior Managers, Directors and Executives. And because time is precious, the course is designed to cover just what is needed, in as short a time as possible.
Our course can be tailored to your needs and industry, and its short format – five hours of classroom time or three hours of classroom plus one hour e-learning – makes it ideal for busy senior leaders.
What does the course cover?
- safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles;
- the responsibilities and behaviours of a leader;
- what effective health and safety leadership looks like;
- what happens when things go wrong;
- how leaders can make improvements; and
- the benefits of effective safety leadership.
If you want to realise the benefits, stay one step ahead of your competitors and book a place on this course, or to find out more, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us on 0141 244 0181.