We are currently looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to help service our expanding portfolio of clients. We need an enthusiastic, confident and self‐motivated individual, who is comfortable working unsupervised to deliver health, safety and fire consultancy services to clients from a wide range of sectors.
Ideally, the candidate will be able to demonstrate that they:
- Are NEBOSH Qualified or equivalent;
- Have a Chartered Membership of IOSH or can demonstrate that they are working towards it;
- Are IFE (Part 2) certificated (or their equivalent) (preferred);
- Can give sensible, practical advice, clearly expressed and tailored to the needs of clients;
- Can work safely in a range of environments, and both recognise and make timely and sensible decisions in regard to health and safety risks to themselves and others;
- Can work unsupervised and organise their work‐load effectively, producing reports another outputs to deadlines;
- Possess an appreciation of the need for commercial awareness and the skills required to manage client relationships;
- Be based in the Central Belt of Scotland, but be willing and able to travel around the country, and in some cases, further afield.
Even where your experience is limited, it is important that you are keen to develop your career. We will be particularly interested in what steps you have taken to:
- Build on the foundation of your professional qualifications and put your knowledge into practice;
- Develop commercial skills as a consultant; and
- Seek out managerial responsibility.
If you believe that you fit the bill, and would be an asset to the Amalgamate team, then please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.